Responsible for Cape Canaveral assets - modeling, look development, and scene assembly.
This is a timelapse of the deconstruction of Cape Canaveral in Tomorrowland. I was responsible for modeling and look developing assorted vehicles and machinery throughout the environment as well as scene assembling the various stages of deconstruction. These assets were modeled and look developed using Softimage XSI.
The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1
Responsible for environment assets - modeling & texturing.
This is a Lumber Yard from a scene in The Hunger Games : Mockingjay - Part 1. I was responsible for creating assets that were propagated throughout the scene to add visual complexity and realism. These assets were modeled and textured using Softimage XSI and Photoshop.
The Great Detective Mystery
Responsible for everything shown except a few models provided by Turbosquid.
The aim of this project was to create a scene that told a story. With this in mind I wanted to create something that verged on photorealism. I modeled most of the assets in Maya. Then textured the objects in Maya and Mari. This was followed with Lighting and Rendering in Maya with Mental Ray. And finally composited together in Nuke.
In the Shadows
Responsible for lighting, compositing, and scene assembly. Character models provided by Mixamo.
For this project I decided to do a mood match based off artwork entitled Assassin's Strike, by Chase Stone, from the card game Magic: The Gathering. I used character models provided by Mixamo, assembled the scene in Maya, added lighting and shaders using RenderMan 19, and finally composited the shot together in Nuke.
Much Dog, Wow!
Responsible for texturing, lighting, & compositing.
For this project I stepped into character integration using a live action plate. Using a CG dog, I then textured using Mari, lit it in Maya using Mental Ray, and composited it together using Nuke. The animation was provided by Adriana Manrique and rigging was provided by Jana Johnson.
The Real and Fantastical
Responsible for everything Shown.
This project was all about incorporating the fantastical into a object which people are familiar with. In this case I took a familiar plant and made the stem a violin. I did the modeling in Maya, texturing in Maya and Mari, lighting in Maya and Mental Ray, and compositing in Nuke.